Ensuring that construction and development projects remain on schedule and on budget is critical. AMSON’S skilled general contracting team has worked closely with multinational corporations for nearly three decades, focusing largely on high-tech projects.
Construction management for high-end projects
AMSON has worked with some of the world’s leading technology companies, manufacturers, retailers, distributors and corporations. This work—and our ability to take on the most challenging projects has resulted in us earning a strong reputation in the industry.
Our team of trusted professionals offers the following services:
- Ground-up construction: We manage all aspects of the construction process, starting with undeveloped parcels of land to build-to-suit facilities and corporate parks.
- Site control: Our team delivers cohesive site control that ensures all projects are planned, executed and completed to the highest standards of quality.
- Permitting: We have years of experience moving construction and development projects forward. This means effectively navigating the red tape that can otherwise slow these efforts to a grind.
- Inspections & approvals: Before a project can move ahead, there are numerous inspections and approvals we must obtain from local, county, state and (sometimes) federal agencies.
- Retrofit: Whether you need to retrofit a floor plans or make comprehensive structural changes, we manage the process in its entirety.
- Project management: Our skilled professionals are proactive and effective project managers, ensuring the development remains on schedule.
- Cost analysis & control: We know how important it is to remain on budget, which is why we implement sound analysis and control mechanisms to manage costs in a predictable way.
Work with a respected general contractor
To learn more about the construction management services from Amson Development, we invite you to speak with a member of our team today. Give us a call at 248-987-1401 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.